Kool Dude

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Hi I am a Software Engineer by profession, blogger and traveler by hobbies. I am quite passionate about computers and bikes. You can chat anonymously with me 24/7 using this chat widget>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Experiences of a Dehlite in Bangalore

This post will cover my experiences as a guy who studied in Delhi in Bangalore.
To begin with I did my MCA in Gaziabad(NCR New Delhi Combined Regions).Some small sofwtare jobs here and there and then got my big break into software industry.
The job was in a top MNC as a software developer.
Hence came to Bangalore in late December of 2004.
Man it was freezing in Delhi when I hopped in the train the day before.As the train entered Bangalore I could feel the warmth of Bangalore.
Some of my friends and future colleagues who were supposed to join the same company were already excited about pretty warm things in Bangalore.
Over and all company put us in a guest house in Whitefield.Though arrangements in guest house were above average but outside area was ridiculous.Specially for people like us who came with some pre-conceived notion of IT City found villagers/laborers and all people who looked liked they have not even seen a computer.The area around i.e Whitefield/Marathalli etc are very upcoming areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please type your expert comments